Jonathan Majors faces more abuse allegations, Variety reported on Wednesday. Sources said a number of Majors alleged abuse victims came forward in March
and are working with the Manhattan Attorney's Office before the 33-year-old actor appears in court on May 8.
Majors' attorney Priya Chaudhry, who was asked to comment on the latest allegations, told Page Six: "Jonathan Majors is innocent and no one has been taken advantage of.
We have presented convincing evidence to prosecutors that the charge is false. We are confident that he will be fully exonerated.
As previously reported, the 'Creed III' star was arrested on March 25 in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York for strangulation, assault, and molestation.
A then-unnamed 30-year-old woman told police she was attacked by majors and "suffered minor head and neck injuries and was taken to a local hospital in the state barn," an NYPD spokeswoman said.
Sources later told the Post the alleged victim was his girlfriend. The woman, who suffered minor head and neck injuries,
told police she was assaulted. She was taken to a local hospital in stable condition, authorities said.
At the time, Chaudhry insisted the actor "is the victim of an altercation with a woman he knows,"
Jonathan Majors faces more abuse claims
and accused the woman of having an "emotional breakdown" at the time of the incident.
All Images Credit to Google Images/ respective Owner